For Release For Further Information Contact:
Before Thanksgiving Kahlil Wyche
856.213.3360 or 1.866.374.7131
The Executive Chef™ Reveals Secrets To 15 Different Flavored Succulent Fried Holiday Turkeys In Your Backyard
You won’t find a fried turkey at your local grocery stores or at your favorite restaurant.
“Thanks to those $50 fryers available at your corner Wal-Mart or Home Depot, anyone can learn to fry perfect holiday turkeys,” says Kahlil Wyche, The Executive Chef™, at Catering To Your Whims, Voorhees, NJ. “Through years of trial and error, I have developed a simple system to turn out perfect turkeys. If I can do it, anyone can.”
Kahlil and has produce thousands of pounds of fried turkeys over the years.
Your viewers/readers will learn:
• How to prepare your turkey for frying
• 15 different flavors to “spice up and enhance” your turkey
• How to light a fire and know when it’s ready
• How to safely determine how much oil to use
• What you have to make sure to watch during the entire cooking cycle
• How to know when your bird is done, and much more
Kahlil is available for a live demonstration, with or without lighting a fire. Whether your viewers decide to fry their own turkeys or have Catering To Your Whims do it for them, they’ll walk away with many useful smoking tips including a free recipe and “How To” instructions. To schedule a segment or interview with Kahlil during the holiday season, please call 856.213.3360 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.